Sadly letting go of a circa 2019-era Hunq. Tires are flat because the
tubeless goop dried up in storage -- give them a splash each (or tubes) and
it's good to go.  Parts list below, message me for more pics and questions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s1t_eTL-sOeGqPeGHgyvvIlEfFWOMJ_i?usp=sharing

Asking $2800 as is.  I'm in Oakland but could have King Kog ship it for
$100 + Bikeflights fees.

*Complete Specs:*Frame: 58cm Rivendell Hunqapillar
Brakes: Shimano DXR V-brakes
Levers: XLC
Shifters: Microshift thumby front, Shimano Alivio 9sp trigger shifter rear
Front Der: Shimano CX70
Rear Der: XT 9sp
Cassette: Shimano HG 11-36
Crankset: Riv Silver 38-24
Rear Hub: Shimano XT 36h
Front Hub: Shutter Precision PV-8 32h
Rims: Velocity Cliffhanger 700c, set up tubeless
Tires: Schwalbe Thunderburts 2.25
Handlebar: Bullmoose Fillet
Post: Nitto S83 26.8
Headset: IRD Needle Blaster