Patrick, this is in Harvard, MA; my area of Massachusetts doesn't have a
ton of hills high enough to give overlooks but this is a decent one. The
bike is a Soma Pescadero with 700x33s under the VO fenders and Diacompe
GC610 centerpulls - somewhat inspired by some of the Rambouillet / Romulus
builds I've seen.