That’sa great looking shirt! Sad I didn’t see your email sooner! I really
love riding in these very thin merino t-shirts I found from ice breaker but
they’re quite expensive and the material falls apart after a couple of
years due to how thin it is. Recently switched over to button front, short
sleeved shirts, linen and/or cotton seersucker, and they’re great for the
hot and humid summers here in the south-east.

--
Ted Wood < ted.l.w...@gmail.com >