I'm so sorry these happened to you! It's starting to feel like we just
can't have nice things in the Bay Area. Have your friends check the Oakland
Colosseum flea market. A lot of bikes end up there. Someone I know went
there after their laptop was stolen out of their house and was able to
recover it! Also try the Ashby Flea Market in Berkeley. This does seem more
organized then a snatch and grab theft but maybe there is a chance the
bikes stayed local. I hope you are able to bring your bike home.