You have a ton of really nice parts on these bikes. From watching and
participating in rehoming bikes (buying and selling), you might want to
consider splitting it up and offering the components and extras separate
from the frames. Lots of people have their own collections of spare parts
they want to use and many people may want some of the very nice things on
the bike — but not the whole bike complete. Rather than adding items to
make the sale price as a complete, I suspect you’d get more overall if you
sold everything separately. My two cents, for what it is worth.

Best wishes on your adventure,

Val in Boulder CO