I am offering for sale one of the legendary Legolas: frame, fork, Chris
King threadless headset, and bottom bracket. Anyone interested likely
already knows this bike was designed for cyclocross racing and thus is
super lightweight, nimble, and fun. You also know that Riv is not taking
custom orders at present and that they are out of decals for this model.
The yellow is striking. It is a very racy yellow. Pictures here
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/PHzW1pwmzJvZwcn67>.

Seat tube is 54 c-t. Top tube is 54.5 c-c.  I’’m 5’7” with an 82 PBH and I
used a 60 stem. The person I bought it from was 5’10” and he had a 110 stem
on it.  We both had the saddle at 72 (as shown in pics). It takes 700c
wheels and is shown with 700x38 tires.

It has various chips in the paint and some wrinkling of the decal on the
seat tube.  In this size frame, there is some toe overlap. This is an issue
only when making very tight turns at very slow speeds. It is not apparent
at riding speeds. If either of these aspects will bother you, this is not
the frame for you.

Price is $1800. Add $100 if you want the pair of Paul canti brakes with
moon units. Add another $100 if you want the Rotor crankset (170 length)
and Sugino chain rings (40-34). Everything else is omitted from sale. I
will pay for it to be professionally packed. Buyer to arrange and pay for
shipping. Local pickup is available in/near Boulder CO.

Questions? Ask away. Interested? Send me a private message.

Best,
Val in Boulder CO