I bought one last year (I think) and there was no other source. They are
very similar to the Nitto MT-54S which also has to be purchased from Japan
but might come out a little cheaper? Rivendell has most of their
faceplatters in stock but I think they all fail at being way to tall. I
don't get having long headtubes, a stem with an upward angle, AND a long as
all get out stem to be used with bars that also have an uprise. I had
problems that I couldn't bury them enough to be useful. Hence why I went
with the MT-54S and the Blue Lug stem. I love both of them but the Blue Lug
is a touch better for options. How much does the blue lug one come out to
these days?