Hi wrigap1,
Just wanted to chime in with my experience using bar-ends and a Bosco Bar
on my Sam, the combo works! You do need to be a little careful when doing a
sharp turn while riding at 2 mph, otherwise, I love the combination on my
Sam. The Bar-ends keep the bars open giving your hands a little more
freedom.
Best
Scott