Okay, that appears to be a feature that goes group by group. Of the groups
that got migrated over from the Bikelist server a-many years ago, 650B and
RBWOB have members-viewable, but Classic Rendezvous and iBOB don't. There
are other features like "Labels" available here and in iBOB, but not in
others; the RBW Labels are RBW-Ephemera, RBW-History, and
transactions-sell-buy-trade. I suppose all the features in that
group-specific bloc are setting options determined by list administrators.

Peter Adler
Berkeley, CA/USA

[image: Screen Shot 2023-07-16 at 13.25.07.jpg][image: Screen Shot
2023-07-16 at 13.25.21.jpg][image: Screen Shot 2023-07-16 at
13.25.35.jpg][image:
Screen Shot 2023-07-16 at 13.27.39.jpg]