My Clem is of the 27.5 variety but my tires are available in 700 and they fit the bill. More quiet on pavement than the Fleecer Ridge and fast rolling. Very much more capable off road than the very nice Gravelking SS I had. I just love these Simworks Homage in 55mm variety on my Clem. Very durable as well. Not really tubeless compatible but very happy with my tubed setup.

Sent from my iPhone