Well, I’m prompted to rsvp here because we have both PBP bikes—Rambouillet
and Saluki.

But not be attempting PBP anytime soon because we just don’t ride well on
no sleep. We end up seeing scary things that go bump in the night and don’t
like napping in the ditch. Too bad, because we got the equipment and the
want to…just the wrong genes. I