that looks very good Leah!  i haven't done cleaner myself.  it looks like
you left enough slack at all the spots where you need it (ie for full "lock
to lock" steering and such).  tail light wiring is a pain, there's really
no perfect answer. Bikes that have full-length housing have it pretty easy,
you can electrical tape to the housing and the wire becomes nearly
invisible. I have thought of trying a long length of heat shrink along the
exposed downtube cable that i could stick the wire in with the derailer
cable.. not sure if there's longterm concerns with chafing.