Red & cream Toyo-built Rivendell Atlantis 60cm frameset (center of BB to
top of TT). Bought the frame from Elton Pope, at Harris Cyclery, tasked
with selling some or all of Shelton Brown’s collection. Serial no. AT0618.
Maybe someone can possibly comment on the year built? No dents or dings on
the frame. Typical number of paint nicks and scratches for a bike that age.
Over time, I covered bare metal nicks with primer enamel (see photos). The
headset is IRD roller bearing type and the bottom bracket is a Shimano
square-taper. Both are recent additions and in good working order. Recently
downsized, so space constraints necessitates letting it go.  Passing it on
for $1,050. I will have the frameset professionally boxed at the LBS at my
cost. Buyer to pay shipping and insurance or pick up unboxed in the
Richmond, VA area. PM me with any questions.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikecrazy-paul/albums/72177720310058283

Ian
Richmond, VA