As noted in another recent post, I’m a sucker for Clem-related things of
many sorts. One of those sorts would be the original Clem poster issued
when the bikes were first introduced around 2017. Does anyone have one they
would part with? I’ll pay a reasonable price plus postage. It will be going
to a good garage. Please let me know by email or messaging and thanks In
advance for your consideration.

Bob