On Thursday, 3 August 2023 at 6:43:57 am UTC+10 Ryan wrote:

Not sure about that original Rivendell listed for $1 which is not $1 in
Brooklyn. If he means 1K I think he's dreaming in Technicolor.

I downloaded one of the photos to zoom in on and regardless of the crappy
obviously  not original paint job with no decals or anything else to
identify it, the lugs and the fork don't look like OG Riv lugs or fork  to
me. It's not a great photo but I'm not sure seeing it in person would
change my mind.

It looks more like a cheap frame where the tubes haven't been mitered, and
the long lugs are used to hide this fact. It also doesn't look as though
there are eyelets on either the front or rear dropouts.

Nick Payne