I too have not done the bears in a while.

I’m likely only able to get out for a 10-15 miler in SF tomorrow.  I’ll have to see how the morning goes.

Thanks,
-Brendan Willard
Owner/Winemaker
Phantômé Cellars
phantomecellars.com

Speaking in Thumbs 👍

On Aug 4, 2023, at 3:25 PM, Dan Bluestein <dbluest...@gmail.com> wrote:

I haven't ridden 3 Bears in a while -- if only I wasn't away this weekend. Next time, though!
--dan (Oakland)