Congratulations Brian acquiring your first Rivendell bicycle !  Looks
wonderful.

What make are those pedals ?  I have never seen such a pair before.

Long may you ride in many smiles in your adventures on your new Rivendell
Rambouillet !

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA
owner of a Clem Smith Jr. "L" in lime olive.