Yes and no.  You can get the stem shifters as a complete setup at
SomaFabShop for $120.

What you have pictured is missing a lot of parts.  The shifters themselves,
and the posts to which the shifters attach, and the square stop washers.
 Somebody with a substantial parts-box could restore them to whole, no
question.  The piece you have is the one unique piece.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA