Haha no way, fancy finding you here Kieran! That was an awesomely gruesome
day. Glad I got to meet you all. Gram, Jaytee, and I are definitely
returning next year. Hopefully I'll catch you out there again! I am hoping
to instigate some more lively camping the night after the ride ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑

Dang that sounds like it would be a sweet tour. The riding out here has
been great. I wish we had enough time to make it that far! We got one lined
up to head west to Normandy over 5 days. I'll have to report back on that
route.

Kyle

--

KYLE V. COTCHETT