Just returned from the GWBR that is an annual event held in Paso Robles, CA. This is a rally that is broad scope with a emphasis on all types of bicycling. The event has great
family participation and many people have participated over 20+ years.

I've never seen as many RBW bikes in one place with the exception of RBWWHQ. On Saturday pal Brian on his Romulus and me on my Riv custom were descending Santa Rosa Road and were passed by a group of 4. The bikes these folks were riding were an AHH, a Rambouillet, and a pair of Alanti.

We got to ride with those folks for a bit and saw them later in Cayucos and again ascending Old Creek Road.

Back at camp we spotted another Atlantis, a Glorious, and a Saluki.

The riding around Paso Robles is terrific. The terrain is spectacular with many different possibilites for routes.

Fun weekend with fun folks and great rides.

-JimD