Not to put a damper on things...but those in academia employed as
professors can probably wheel their bikes into their offices(if they;ve got
room or make room),  a  privilege students don't enjoy unless they're grad
students who may be lucky enough to share office space.

And one other thing to note is that your son might add an inch or so to
that 6'1'' frame. It's so weird...I've been reading and enjoying your posts
since those boys were in elementary school...wow!