That also went quick! Saw your post this morning and it was already gone.
On a related note, has anyone used this stuff? How similar is it?

https://www.mpmhobbies.com/products/c391-mr-color-interior-turquoise-green-soviet-10ml?variant=46275079405799&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&srsltid=AfmBOor8bowlJFv56XnhJFMpTrqoWYrt_6CKMzGunjoEyGYq4O9vXbV8lJg