Hello group!
I recently purchased the Nitto Mini Campee front rack for my rando bag with
the idea of adding something like a TUBUS low rider or Marks Hub Area rack
(MF2) for pannier- carrying come S24O time.

Then I remembered Nitto's most grandiose front rack, the Campee 27F and
from my POV, that seems like the smartest, most elegant solution for a bike
that will always carry a central bag with the option of adding panniers.
The only rub is that rack is out of stock everywhere...it seems like Nitto
might not even be making it anymore *(this is pure speculation but it also
seems like VO dropped their front-camper rack as well)*. Any insights on
this? Is it just an incredibly time-consuming rack, they only make a very
small batch of them at a time?

The main reason why the Campee 27F is calling my name is that the low-rider
racks are both modular AND angled. It doesn't seem like the MF2 or Tubus
offerings have that feature and I was wondering if anyone here feels a
difference in ride-quality between angled and vertical low-rider panniers.

Would the Nitto Mini Campee and MF2 combo check all the boxes or is the
Campee 27F still the GROAT and worth the wait?

- Andrew