David: Good point on the 65cm Toscos, forgot about those!

Other monster swept back bars: the Albacore bar
<https://hopecyclery.com/products/preorder-leks-x-hope-cyclery-albacore-handlebar>

from Hope has on offer, the Golden Pliers x Sim Works x Nitto Ramble Bar
<https://www.sim.works/products/ramble-bar-golden-pliers-x-simworks> and Doom
Bars <https://www.doombars.com/shop> has some stock models but I've heard
they do custom sizes, shapes and bends.