I think you made the right decision, at least for now. From what I'm seeing
of my particular bikes of interest in FS sections NOTHING is selling right
now. I assume the price of gas and eggs has hit everybody pretty hard, plus
ebikes have fully invaded the used bike market. It's tough sledding for
sellers at the moment and not looking to change anytime soon.