Well, besides not getting any sleep the night before, at all..., it
went great. Didn't change a thing on the Atlantis. Front rack with
basket, shop sack, fenders and 37c Paselas were all kept as was. Felt
a little rough the first 20 miles or so but kicked in strong for the
remaining 60. Received LOTS of compliments from the carbon crew. No
derision. Rode through Luchenbach 20 miles from the finish. Lots of
wind. Drank my two free beers of Fireman's 4 afterwards (mmmm...) and
the exhaustion hit me hard so I raced back to Austin with devil music
playing on 11 before collapsing. Mighty fun!

Incidentally, I did strip the Atlantis down yesterday and put some new
shoes on. Now running the 50c Big Apples I've had in the garage for
the last year. Now that's some fun. Made it across the two creek
crossings on one of my regular routes without putting a foot down for
the first time. 30 psi holds my 215 pounds just fine and makes for a
super plush ride on dirt. Gonna have to splurge on the 60c's sometime
in the future.