Here is a picture of one on Vince’s Clem that was posted to the staff bikes
area of the blog. When I asked him about it he confirmed it was an R10 on
the bike. Bag hikes up in front, which might not work depending on how much
you need to put in your bag and your aesthetic sensibilities. Not being
sarcastic, we all have our sensibilities when it comes to setting up a nice
bike.

https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/news/vinces-59cm-clem