I don't hate the new look but I think the swoop looked better. This to me
is like a cross between a Cheviot and maybe the Rosco Platy. It has less of
a reason to exist than the previous Gallop or the outgoing Roadini. I
prefer the look of a traditional mixte vs this slightly higher bar. I also
am a bit confused about designing it for sweptbacks and sizing up (both
with greater reach) and then pushing it with drop bars/albastache. I don't
like sizing up for a road bike. BUT I might be confused as to what the
target is now. Odd that Blue Lug says its not coming out but obviously
Grant made it sound like it was in his blog.