Assuming distance from brake boss to fender hole at the crown is consistent
between models, you’re going to have a tough time fitting that rack with
v-brakes. The straddle cable on my Shimano Alivios, used on my Appaloosa
goes straight across the fender hole, if maybe slightly below. The case is
worse with the straddle cable of my Paul Motolites on my Gus.

On both of these, I use Velo-Orange racks. I used the Canti-mount rando
rack on the Appaloosa and on my Gus. In both cases, I had to bend the
fender hole support to curve up and around the straddle cable.