Thanks, Eliot.

FWIW: Elk Passes labeled 32 measure 27 mm on 19 mm OW rims and 29 mm on 21
mm OW rims, with tubes, 50-60 psi; Naches Pass ELs labeled 42 mm measure
41-41.5 on 21 mm OW rims, tubes, 30-40 psi. I'm 170-175.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 10:51 AM Eliot Balogh <eliotbal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Most of the RH tires measure wider than advertised but I think the SP
> measure narrow. I’m pretty sure they were 42 or 43mm on a fairly wide rim
> (ENVE AG25 or Foundation 45) but I will double check when I get home.
>
> On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 9:40 AM Tom Wyland <tomwyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've just switched out my Specialized Sawtooth 700x44 with Rene Herse
>> 700x48 Hatcher Pass tires (standard casing). Both are folding bead tires
>> with supple sidewalls.  I enjoy the extra width of the Hatcher Pass but I'm
>> not convinced that they are worth twice the price yet (actually I got the
>> Specialized tires for like $18/each).  I'll see how they fare on my
>> suburban commute in the coming months. I suspect I'll have more flats but
>> I'll be sure to report back here.
>>
>> Tom
>> Reston, VA
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/3309c8ba-9a16-4b57-a653-65e8fce8edban%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/3309c8ba-9a16-4b57-a653-65e8fce8edban%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/CAALGE1XnQPxCF6TqjwZARWYrwKaKSb%3DgAgnARzO%3DATn2OgT66Q%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/CAALGE1XnQPxCF6TqjwZARWYrwKaKSb%3DgAgnARzO%3DATn2OgT66Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services.

*When thou didst not, savage,*

*Know thine own meaning, but wouldst gabble like*

*A thing most brutish, I endowed thy purposes*

*With words that made them known.*