A few days ago Leah said: " Bill Lindsay - I would trust you to do it! And
I would drive to your part of Michigan if you had the tool to make it
happen! No pressure or anything. šŸ˜¬"

I spend one week every month in Michigan but I live in a hotel room.  I do
not typically carry an adjustable seat tube reamer in my carry on luggage.
:)  I also do not own an adjustable seat tube reamer, even though I am
plenty comfortable and experienced with its use*.  If I needed that service
performed, I'd pay one of the local old timers, who I know have the tool
and know how to use it.

*While I'm experienced with its use, I do not recall ever deliberately
reaming out a 26.8mm seat tube to 27.2.  It's always been in the initial
frame prep step, or a repair step.  I don't doubt that it can be done.  I
just don't have a good feel for how long it should take.  Like if it's a 2
hour job, and a tradesperson quoted you $160 for two hours of (strenuous)
labor, would you want to do it?

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA