I’m hoping to snag a 50cm green complete for my wife. I’ve had several Rivs
and she’s never had the experience. She’s mentioned several times that a
step-through style bike interests her. She has some purple Paul bits on her
current bike that I think will look nice with the green instead of two
different purples.

This would be her townie bike. We ride to dinner, concerts, drinks, casual
20-mile-ish family rides. That sort of thing. Her current rig is an Indy
fab titanium cross frame that, while being stupid light, simply doesn’t
have all of the options for racks and fenders that a Riv does. She’ll love
the fact that she can have fenders and the like.