Black carved and tan softened (no cutout). Both have less than 20 miles. I
went back and forth but ultimately settled on B67 for both bikes which just
fit me better. $100 obo for each. If you haven’t used a flyer be aware that
all of the Brooks sprung saddles tend to have some squeaking when riding
and there are things that can mitigate but may be hard to completely
eliminate. Doesn’t bother me but everyone has a different tolerance for it.