I've had this same bag for a few years now, and I've come to really love
it. It's now my go-to handlebar bag for everyday riding. I use it across a
couple of different bikes. Now, I'm not sure how practical it is as a fanny
pack, but I'll occasionally take it off the bike and sling it over my
shoulder if I go in somewhere. Just an endorsement from a happy Fab's Fanny
user!