I picked up a Rapid Rise derailleur medium cage (RD-M951) at the Nutmeg tag
sale. It's missing the lower jockey wheel and the wheel that it had was
secured by a (hex head) parts can replacement.

I'm wondering how people would approach getting this guy back in
action--that is, getting a replacement wheel (or wheels) and replacement
screws.

A twist to this story is that I'd like to see if it would work on my 11sp
cassette. Curious, too, if people have tried.

I have a Clipper 42/26 crankset connected to a 11/34 cassette.

Anyone have know if cages on these are interchangeable with other Shimano
derailleurs? I'm wondering if it would make sense to buy a donor derailleur
for a screws and cogs--perhaps even get a long cage in case I need it.

I'd like to put this guy on my Susie. Not opposed to betting a 8 or 9 speed
cassette, but my 11 speed works well and my pocket book would prefer to
conserve the parts I've already own.
That said, my main motivation is to resurrect this Rapid Rise. Open to all
ya'lls thoughts.

Best,
Ryan