Hi,

They are size large and the long version.

On Oct 26, 2023, at 11:55 AM, Joe Bernard <joerem...@gmail.com> wrote:

What size are the pants? Also, are they long pants or knickers?

On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 10:01:32 AM UTC-7 Daniel Rooke wrote:
Hello,

I'm still cleaning things out and have a few more things for sale:

1 Bikes are Greater Hoodie sz. L - worn a little but too small for me - $40 shipped
1 pair of older Grey Musa Pants - worn but in excellent shape - $65 Shipped
1 Ron's Bikes Japanese Linen Tulip Cap by BlueLug - worn twice - $40 shipped

Or everything for $130 shipped

Here are some Photos

Thanks