Great news, Adrianna! I'm happy for you.
I can't really tell from the resolution of the photo, but it looks like it is
just the decals that were painted or marked over. If they used a Sharpie pen,
acetone should remove the pen markings without damaging the paint job (but test
in a small area to be sure!). If they used paint, some paints may be dissolved
by acetone as well. I'm fairly certain that the original paint will not be
harmed by acetone, but again, I would test this in an inconspicuous spot first.
Cheers!Andrew in Sydney
    On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 09:07:17 AM GMT+11, Adrianna T