Funny enough, I seem to get more odd looks on my Tanglefoot Hardtack than I
did on my old Susie. Something about high drop bars and a basket rack
really seems to confuse people. I did have a few “cruiser bike” comments
with the Susie though. Doesn’t phase me at all. I get a lot of questions
about the Hardtack, with the Susie people just thought it was cool looking.