I have some Bontrager XXX foam grips on my 1994 Bridgestone MB-1 retro
ride. I like them. Also using a combination of small trimmed remain
sections of Bontrager XR Silicone and Race Lite X/RXL foam grips on my Gary
Fisher Tandem on the front with Surly Bikes Open Bar using SRAM Grip Shift.
Really liking the set up. Considering replacing the older Bontrager Dual
Compound ergo grips on my Bontrager single speed with some  Bontrager XR
Silicone, some ESI grips https://esigrips.com/ or some Chucks
Grips https://www.chucksgrips.com/ when I change out some stuff. Have some
Wilderness Trail Bikes/WTB Original Trail Grips on my WTB Bon Tempe and the
Magura modified WTB grips on my Rivendell Mountain.

Thanks,

Reginald Alexis