I went in on the Blue version Kickstarter and have been using that lock on my E-cargo bike in conjunction with an Abus Bordo lock. No problems in the few years I have been using it.

I do like the lock. It has a wide opening and is long enough that I am usually able to attach it to what I want to lock to. It is also pretty light. I think I would always use the Tigr in conjunction with another lock on any expensive bike.  I would not trust it alone.  No real world experience as an actual lock since it doesn’t look to have been tested yet. We are a relatively low bike theft area though.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone