Yes, the lugged seatpost is a two bolt, and I was thinking I'd like to
replace it with a plain aluminum S83 two-bolt seatpost.  But maybe that's
more trouble than it's worth.  I had the idea that the fancy lugged
seatpost looked funny on the Soma "San Marcos", but a lugged seatpost would
look at home on the Appaloosa with its fancy lugwork.  That's all.  But if
there isn't (and never was) a lugged S84 in 26.8mm, as Jay Lonner pointed
out, then the whole plan kinda falls apart.  I think I should re-evaluate
the whole plan.