Hello
I have decided to sell my 60 cm quickbeam. I bought it used and customized
it with lots of stuff from Rivendell. I had a wheelset made that is a 5sp
120 rear hub and a dyno front hub I got from Rivendell with velocity twin
hollow wheels. It has lightsfront and rear, a sackville small, fenders,
campee front rack with wall basket and net. Nitto stem with albatross bars,
nitto post with broooks b17 and randi jo cover. Sugino crank with mkx
pedals. Original wheelset included too. Bar end shifters and cheapy
derailers.
$1750 obo
Thanks
Joe