Cross-post with i-bob.

The sun came out for the first time in more than a week, so I took some
photos and a quick video so folks can see the general condition of my Bruce
Gordon BLT: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8ywXDsYQ14QrEFd78.

The bike is in fantastic shape, and I tried to show any signs of beausage
and wear from bags and panniers, particularly on the fork blades.

I've received more than a few inquiries, but no serious offers yet. Hit me
up if you have questions, or to request a shipping quote.

-Eric