Check with Rivendell to see if this a safe option. I would think it is. I
have a mix of both 130 and 135 OLD bikes in the mix with a few 140mm. My
1987 Schwinn Voyageur is 130mm that I have a 132.5 wheelset mounted on.
Pretty sure the frame was 126mm OLD prior to me getting it. Settled on that
on the wheel to give me the option of going in a 130 or 135mm OLD frame. I
have about several bikes with 130mm OLD. Bridgestone MB-0 (Zip),
Bridgestone XO-1, Bianchi Perigrine, Schwinn High Plains Aluminum and the
Schwinn Voyageur. Wanted to spread the Zip to 135, but was cautioned not
to. The Schwinn High Plains Aluminum is a no go because of the aluminum.
Both Zip and XO-1 are using Mavic Paris Gao Dakar  hubs. Bianchi is rolling
on some Specialized sealed bearing freewheel hubs and the Schwinn is
rolling on Shimano Deore DX hubs I swapped out axles and redished down to
130mm OLD. Voyageur is running Suntour Superbe Pro.

Thanks,

Reginald Alexis