On Thursday 21 December 2023 at 3:41:18 am UTC+11 campyo...@me.com wrote:

My biggest issue with handlebar bags of this type is that most designs have
a tendency to sway forward and back and rely on complicated (and, IMHO
ugly) systems of cords or straps lashed to the frame or handlebars to
prevent sway.

I've been pretty impressed with the Routewerks handlebar bag that I bought
about 18 months ago. It's well thought out and made, totally stable in use,
and attaches and detaches from the mount in a couple fo seconds with a cam
action similar to a quick release. I got two mounts with it, so I can
easily swap it between bikes.

https://routewerks.cc/

Nick Payne