I have found the Marathon Supremes (700x35 and 700x38) to be great for
urban riding/touring purposes. But, they are now sadly discontinued. The
"replacement" is the Marathon "efficiency" which I can't quite get my head
around...Another tire that I now enjoy for such purposes is the Panaracer
Pasella Protite. Less expensive, great rolling, maybe not quite as
flat-resistant, but so far so good (fingers crossed). I had used the
original Pasellas, but found them to be flat-prone. The new ones seem to
roll as well, but be much more flat-prone. Of course, I'm not riding on
shoulders of highways where lots of tire and shrapnel conspire to deflate
tires.

https://www.schwalbetires.com/Marathon-Efficiency-11654366
https://www.panaracerusa.com/products/pasela-protite-folding-urban-commuter-tire

FWIW, have haven't had trouble mounting Schwalbes (Marathon Green Guard,
Marathon Supreme, Marathon Mondial) on Velocity Dyads nor Quill. They were
a bit tougher to mount on Sun Rims (CR 18, I believe?). I think the key is
to get the tire beads well into the center of the wheel well before
proceeding with mounting.

John, Portland OR