Thanks Tony!

I do have the Homer set up with drop bars, but since it was my Dad's, it's
not exactly my perfect size and it's a 650b model (not sure if they all
were) and I don't want to change much of the bike as it was my Dad's (he
had Alt bars on it).

Good to know you are enjoying your Roadini.. I don't mind welds and they
don't look too bad from the pics.. :)

Thanks.
Chris