I have two of the Rivendell Wooly Warm roll-neck sweaters. One's navy,
one's olive. I got them both new. I've found that after washing them
cold/gentle in my washing machine and air drying that they shrink. Has
anyone else encountered this issue?

In a recent blog Grant wrote "Wash them warm or cool, and let them air dry.
You may need to do it once a year." I would recommend hand-washing them
cold, as infrequently as possible.

I've washed my navy sweater cold/gentle three times, air dried, and it gets
smaller every time. I haven't taken before-and-after measurements but I can
certainly tell from the fit. The sleeves are shorter, neck is tighter,
tighter around the torso as well.

They're nice sweaters in great colors but require a bit more care than the
rest of my wool, which I'm careful with anyway.