+1 on Eric's comments.

I have a 27.2mm LTE-100 I bought from a list member.   I measured the
setback on the work bench and the '0' mark on the LTE-100 scale is apporx
20mm of setback.  So the '50' mark is 70mm of setback.  Quite a bit of
setback.  If pushed back to the 50mm mark, the setback corresponds to a 69°
STA from a 73°STA with a Saddle Height of 71cm and a 20mm setback seatpost.

The list member used the adjustable design to get an initial setting. Then
used a conventional nut/bolt for riding.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ