Hi all! I'm looking for suggestions on how I can run some low front
panniers on my 26" Toyo Atlantis that DOESN'T involve putting clamps around
my fork blades, and allows me to keep the canti rack as-is. My issue is
that my Atlantis only has one set of braze-ons at the *rear* of my fork
dropouts. My options would be wide-open if only my "touring" frame had all
the appropriate mounting points to live up to its potential... but I
digress. I really hate the look and the thought of pipe clamps - always
have. Also, this bike will have fenders most of the time, so that
complicates things a bit as well.

I own a Tubus Nova that I love, and hoped would work with this bike, but
sadly it just won't given this configuration. I thought I would throw my
conundrum out to the group to see if there's some solution that I'm just
not thinking of.

Here's a photo of my current configuration
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/f6Xwr1UoyNN3jyjr7>

Cheers!
Brian
Lexington, KY